About Me

My photo
I'm a Social Anarchist and an avid reader of comics. Twitter handle is @armyofcrime.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mice Templar #4

Like many young adults, I consumed the Redwall series of books by Brian Jacques. The stories took place in a quasi medieval setting and featured mice, otters and other critters fighting wars against hordes of rats and other nefarious creatures.

Based on those fond memories, and on the cute title, I bought The Mice Templar #4 on a whim.

I love the art. It manages to be both cartoony and serious at the same time. Floppy eared mice fight to the death and discuss honor and religion. I was a bit lost on the plot, though. Jumping on at this point means I don't know much of what is going on. I'm going to try and follow this one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment