About Me

My photo
I'm a Social Anarchist and an avid reader of comics. Twitter handle is @armyofcrime.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Full Relaunch List

DC has now released the full relaunch list, and most of it looks like the same old crap with new numbering. The only things that look interesting, in my opinion are:

Batwoman finally getting released. JH Williams III is a god.

Wonder Woman by Azzarello.

Justice League Dark by Peter Milligan. Milligan writing Shade and Constantine? Worth a shot.

OMAC, for the Kirby nostalgia factor.

Action Comics by Grant Morrison. Morrison's All-Star Superman is one of the best superman stories ever.

Swamp Thing. I love Swamp Thing and Scott Snyder has a lot of positive buzz.

Frankenstein Agent of SHADE. Jeff Lemire's Sweet Tooth is one of the best ongoings right now and Morrison's Frankenstein is an interesting enough character to look into it.

That's seven out of 52 I plan on picking up. There's a few I have some interest in (Animal Man by Jeff Lemire, Red Lantern Corps by Peter Milligan) that I might pick up if they get good buzz. We'll see what happens. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment